Check out our video that describes our work
Village Community Support
We work closely with the villagers to identify specific village needs, and strive to source or offer the needed resources and support.
- Agriculture training
- Education initiatives
- Creating value added products
- Natural disaster resilience
We are currently working in Nepal, Africa and the Rotary Club to support meaningful livelihood to the people in villages in these countries.
Additionally, we partner on a number of community orientated projects, regenerative agriculture programs, and consulting services for organization development. We also provide leadership training to help create the next generation of change makers.
We work in partnership with Starhawk, Rotary Club, Abundant Earth Foundation, ICA Nepal, and others as needed! Learn more about these projects and our wholistic approach to empower these corageous people.
Regenerative Land Management – with Starhawk:
This new long-term program is designed to give you the skills, experience and confidence to run a farm, ranch, retreat center or urban farm in ways that heal damaged ecosystems and sequester carbon.
Why? We are beyond the tipping point for climate change, and to prevent global catastrophe we need to both stop emitting carbon and pull it out of the atmosphere. The best way to do that is by regenerating living systems, using trees and plants to change that carbon into wood and food and humus—soil organic carbon.
Got Land? We have partnered to help identify mentors, land, farms and ranches around the world where participants can fulfill their internship on. Apprenticeships and internships will be by arrangement. We will work with all involved to make the program accessible. We will be doing a fundraiser March 28th to raise money for diversity scholarships.
You can learn, get involved, volunteer, mentor, connect resources!! Contact us to get connected!
Community Action Events for Deeper Engagement
At Community Action events we feature change makers and learn from the experience and wisdom of thought leaders around the world, curating solution driven think-tanks that lead to action plans for addressing climate change and humanitarian issues and promoting collaborative innovation.
Upcoming Community Action Event
- March 28th
- Fundraiser for Starhawk’s Regenerative Land Management Program
- Omni Commons – 4799 Shattuck Ave, Oakland, CA
- Tickets: https://starhawkregenerativeagriculture.brownpapertickets.com
Activities and Entertainment:
- Starhawk will share about her new Regenerative Land Management program and lead us all in a Spiral Dance!
- Hot Buttered Bluegrass Collective – hootenanny!
- Pupplet Plex presents the Big Tadoo Puppet Crew’s Food for thought, a modern tale of puppet farming.
- SeaStars, womens A Cappella group will sing about sustainability with a fun lyrical twist!
- Neptune – ecstatic dance DJ & earth activist
- Food – dinner @ 6:30pm
- Kids Area – family friendly event – child care!
- House Kombucha and Elixirs
- Regenerative Agriculture groups will be tabling for people to learn, collaborate, or participate in the resiliency movement!
Event produced by Aranya Solutions nonprofit. Donations are tax-deductible.
Join us for a night of FUNdraising March 28th at Omni Commons, Oakland for Starhawk‘s new Regenerative Land Management Training Program. The funds go towards Diversity Scholarships to enable youth and leaders from frontline communities to gain the skills and experience to redress climate change and forge career paths in growing food, community, and healthy rural and urban ecosystems.
Leadership Training & Organization Development
Our focus is to empower leaders to come forward with renewed confidence in their capacity to make a positive change in their community, organizations and life.
We work with communities, organizations, teams of all flavors around the world! Including coaching, organization development, strategic planning and facilitating meetings or retreats.
- Emotional intelligence training
- Team building and communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Decision making skills
Community Updates and Engagement
Aranya Solutions acts as a pollinator to create an ecosystem of people, organizations and resources towards positive change. Follow us on Facebook (and other platforms) to stay up to date of all the activity on the ground. Our goal is to bring cohesion to the movement of movements and strengthen the impact that we all can have. And that includes you!
or view the newsletter archive to read about previous updates.